E-Learning courses are a flexible means of learning and offer the possibility to transfer knowledge fast, efficiently and based on demand. Contrary to traditional face-to-face trainings, the users are not bound to fixed appointments, and can instead organize the contents according to their own resources. This allows for maximum flexibility towards temporal and spatial aspects, as well as learning according to their own rhythm while still providing consistent quality for all participants.
While only a small group of employees can participate in on-site trainings, the number of users of online courses is generally unlimited. Furthermore, there are no additional expenses such as travel costs and accommodation or for planning and implementing the training. Additionally, multilingual trainings allow for greater individuality and user-friendliness – especially in international companies.
The didactic approaches of the e-learning are free learning, guided instructions and discovery learning. Users are computer-aided through their learning process. The instructions ensure that participants learn to reflect on learned content and to actively apply diversity concepts. Embedding individual videos or animated content as well as providing tests and reviews of knowledge at the end of a lesson can increase the long-term learning success, the personal reflection on the issue as well as the participants’ motivation.
To ensure the transfer of learning into the organization, we recommend that all e-learnings are combined with customized blended-learning elements. Ideally, short, personal events accompany a learning cycle, such as kick-off workshops, live webinars to clarify questions or supervised peer groups.
Advantages of our e-learning courses
- Barrier-free design according to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA
- Optional audio tracks for all texts
- Entire content available in German and English (further languages upon request)
- Didactic concept consisting of free learning, guided instructions and interactions
- Working out problems individually through reflections and brain-teasers
- Quizzes to deepen, repeat and transfer learned content
- Adaptable to your individual needs – visually as well as content-related
- Variations possible for different target groups of learners
- Targeted and selective use of blended learning elements
- Comprehensive collection of documents with more detailed information, compact fact sheets, tools for practical use and additional links at the end of each course
- Individual custom productions possible
Additionally, if you use the Diversity Campus as learning platform:
- E-learning in a responsive design for computer, smartphone and tablet
- Regular updates as well as content-related updates (e.g. taking into account new studies and findings, legislative changes, etc.)
- Badges as gamification elements to motivate learners
- Personal certificates for all learners
- Automated notification tools for ongoing communication with learners
- Efficient user and group administration
- Extensive reporting and evaluation possibilities on course level, group level, and user level
- Absolutely safe and GDPR-compliant (server location: Vienna, Austria)
All of our e-learnings are SCORM-compliant and can be exported into the common formats SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 (2nd, 3rd, 4th Edition), AICC, xAPI (Tin Can) upon request.
All Diversity Campus e-learnings are accessible and support Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. They thus fulfill the four basic principles for accessible web content (Perceivable, Usable, Understandable, Robust) and comply with country-specific accessibility laws such as the BIT-V in Germany, the Web Accessibility Act (WZG) in Austria, or the Disability Equality Act (BehiG) in Switzerland.
Gender & Diversity Basics
Equal Treatment Instead of Discrimination
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace